Available Jobs Gauteng
Attention Job Seekers. Are you Looking for a Job? It does not matter what your education or background is, ANYBODY can Do This! We have Empty Shop Spotter or Shop Finder Jobs Available in Gauteng.
If you walk or drive pass an empty shop, you can send the details to us and you could earn R 5000, 00 if approved. As simple as that.
We need stores to open bottle stores in and around Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Free State, Eastern Cape, Western Cape, Northern Cape, North West and Limpopo.
You can find stores either online or look around the place where you live. For sure there are a couple of Empty Shops around town, where you stay or on the way to and from work or visiting friends.
It is as easy as that.
3 Steps to Follow:
Step 1 – Find an empty shop or store that can be used for a bottle store.
Step 2 – Send us the details of the empty shop or store.
Step 3 – You earn R 5000, 00 (If Approved and Accepted)
For store or shop approvals we will require the following information:
1) Will the landlord consider a 3 / 5 year lease?
2) When will the store be available?
3) What is the monthly rental?
4) How much is the deposit?
5) What is the size of the store?
6) Is the store approved for a liquor store?
7) Does the landlord allow for a liquor store?
8) Will the landlord negotiate beneficial occupation for the time it takes to acquire the license on the premises?
9) Also send us the following for our consideration:
– Pictures of the premises (Inside and Outside) Current state of the store
– Municipal approved building plan
– Full Address of the Store (Including ERF/Stand Nr)
10) Is there an Existing Bottle store, School, Church or Public Transport facility closer than 500m from the Premises?
11) Contact details of the property manager, landlord or owner of the building.
PLEASE NOTE: We CAN NOT Approve or Accept a Shop or Store that is on a Residential Stand (at a house), a room, outside building or garage or any building NOT ZONED by the Local Municipality for the USE OF BUSINESS or SELLING LIQUOR.